Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My new found life

Facing each day before was hard
Looking in the past, faces and places
I never thought that I could love again, being shard
But you came along and erased the sad traces

I may not be the perfect man you wanted
I may be just a friend for you
But in all I did it was true, and all the words I said…
The feeling that kept me moving towards you

I am still making my way through life
And having you is what I have been longing
You have been my strength that keeps me in flight
The only person who I’ve been dreaming

Thanks for making me whole again
That I can be myself and loving me for who I’ am
I’m not good at words and seems to frown and vain
Still… I fallen head over heels for you…

To love you now is my mission
To take me and be yours will be your decision
And all this time I have been with you, it only shows…
My new found life is you…

No comments:

Post a Comment