Monday, December 16, 2013

Broken Rewind

At this time I can still feel the love I had for you
Not a single day your memory hunts me;
I dream of you beside me and I don't have a clue
Again trap, at a time which i didn't foresee.

I hate and I love you at the same time
But what else can I do? keep lying to my self;
Trying to hide everything and be fine
An inner voice saying I need you everyday

Although I know you betrayed me
You hurt me, killed me all at once
I'm still impaled into your presence
Like a free fall from a cliff and hitting the bottom.

As of now trusting again seems so very hard
Being lied so many times by someone you hold so dear;
Felt like a knife stabbed a thousand times from behind
And all you can do is just let it be and die inside.

Wishing I have never met you at all
And in the same time, was glad to have loved you;
I Showed you my world and everything I am
Hope that where ever you are, your happy and safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment