Friday, April 22, 2016

Chained Feelings

From the moment I saw you
I knew that it was you;
But now why? I just want to keep this feeling
Instead of showing it;

I love you so much, but I cannot be with you
A love forbidden coz I'm not true;
My heart is taken and is bonded
But it speaks of your name, my love believe it

At times I wondered how and when
A love like this has awoken;
A dream thats so good to be true
A feeling so new I was out of the blue

Days constantly change
As thoughts of you I always gaze;
Life has new meaning
Just like the air we need for breathing

This love seems to be a new begining
Like a wool of silk and fine linings;
How I wish I could tell you more
But my heart is locked and is adorned

How can I love two persons at the same time
Confusing as it seems I want them to be mine;
If only we can choose and love as many as we want
I won't mind to be a selfish man so naive and blunt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment