Friday, April 24, 2020

Midnight Sun

Falling again and finding someone new
The process where we all go through 
I was just minding my own business and you came along
Unexpected to see you in a way so strong.

You stole my heart and mind
My eagerness to see you, I don't care what's behind
Your name keeps on whispering in my ears
I know I can't have you, then I break down in tears.

Its like your the sea and I'm the land
We both meet but can never be in hand
How I wish I could break this chains
The love I never new that shackles me in pain.

The inkling in my heart that wants to be with you
A longing feeling, a missing piece in this view
Time is ticking fast so I must be true
For if I never try, I will never knew.

Now a phase in life in which I reside
Every day is a choice which we must decide;
Life is always a constant change
Always be ready for it might be to late.






No comments:

Post a Comment