Thursday, March 3, 2011

Agony in Silence

The day was fine as it starts
But ended with a frown in my heart
Guess that no matter how you reach out
Some people cannot understand, no doubt.

Seeing the way you react
Gets the logical calculation for me to contract
I didn't meant to do any mistakes
I was just trying to reach, yet you forsake.

Before I was asking my self why?
Of all the people, you gave me sigh
Which I cannot understand...
Maybe profound in someone makes you strand.

Now here being alone, I recall
It really hurts when the person you like gives you a thrall
All I wanted was to be a friend
And that is all I ever intend.

Now I have no means to any conversation
Because the things you said and did gave me that reason
Still I'm here and watching you
because in my heart all I really need is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment