Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cravings of my Heart

I dreamed of someone that I knew
A love that was rare and found it in a few
Wishful thinking and a prayer is all I have
For the love I sought, I cannot really have.

Love really comes in different ways
You may not want it but it gets stronger day by day
Just the thought of you makes me sing
What more if I see you, so much joy it brings.

Though I know you’re mad at me
And we are not that acquainted as I see
Still I have loved you silently
For that’s all I can do, to keep our harmony.

I was contented of just seeing you
So I did keep my distance for you not to knew
But when I sing, I would look at you
For you to know the song was dedicated, only for you.

Well… I guess it can’t be helped
A hopelessly romantic as I felt
Maybe I would be ok if I just wait…
Because if we are meant to be, then that is faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment