Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fallen for a Friend

I guess what I didn’t thought surprised me
To be beguiled by someone that I always see
Love can really start from nowhere…
And when it gets developed, leads you to somewhere…

The thought of it really excites me
When we are together I feel a bit anxiety
As if I found someone that is with me before
And never realize up to now, her value to me is even more.

I felt I loved her silently, even till now
For I was afraid to love again, that’s what I vowed
Still the inkling in my heart grew
That till this moment I haven’t had a clue.

We share a lot in common that we really understand
A connection which is really hard to unhand…
How can I tell her what I feel?
When all that I can do is to conceal.

I don’t want our friendship to end
Nor feel awkward and start to pretend
But I hope that she could feel what I feel
Then maybe if she realize, our love could be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment