Monday, May 2, 2011

Turning Points

The past is where we got our knowledge
From it we knew how to acknowledge
It gives us the heads up when we do our turns
And solves the problem that needs to be burned.

I alone had a lot of things in my mind
But I cannot act, to what I need to do in what I find
There are a lot of simple solutions
Still the answers are far from my conclusions.

Maybe I’m not inspired as I was used to be
The lost I took was really not good to me
But still life goes on as they say
If you’re hurt then cry, then stand up and face the day.

So now as I go thru my life I ask myself
Why can’t you be brave enough not to melt?
Then find the things I need to endure
And be strong enough to fix the future.

As I try to do my daily struggles
Tend to what is needed to each and every angle
I guess my worst enemy is myself
That makes it harder to compete, so it can’t be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment