Monday, June 13, 2011

Reignited Love

First I was hesitant not to admit it
But I cannot stop myself from showing it
It was the one thing I was afraid of
But still I lay down my cards for this face off.

I try to kill the feeling
I kept my distance and my inkling
I tried to look away as far as I can
I failed so this is where I am.

I fallen in love and it feels so good
That I cannot stop to think about it even if I could
Love swept me away for the second time around
And I’m glad that this is what I found.

I thought that love won’t come my way
For it’s been too long that I floated away from it, astray…
I was convinced that it’s just a dream
But I was wrong for I have found it, so it seems.

So now I’m thankful for this opportunity
Of having someone like you beside of me
I can never ask for anything more
As long as I have your heart, forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment