Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Arrival of the Light

When I was not looking for something
You came and gave me a life worth living
I became inspired of all the things that I have hated
For the life I live was not a choice to be rated.

I was not aware that you were there
That it took me a lot of time to see that you care
The days that went and nights so blue
Turned into a world of fun, because of you.

I am very thankful that I have found you
A person that I can call whenever I’m in gloom
Like a place of solitude and serenity
To which I found in you so tenderly.

I cannot imagine my life without you now
For it will be the gray of clouds that will wrap me now
The world I knew changed when you came
From darkness to light, which you change.

A feeling that was so new, that it feels so good
The passion that died before, was revived in this mood
Thanks for being around as we tumble up and down
The wheel of life that we roll over to reach our crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment