Monday, April 4, 2022

Feels Right over Wrong

When trust is lost and all falls out
Betrayal from the one you loved, so much doubt,
But then you met some one new
Mixed Emotions, starts to brew

An echo in my head keeps calling  out your name
Like shouting aloud but only in my brain,
A hunch that you know that this is it
Confusion and dilemma to confirm it

The sun shines as bright as it can get
As the wind of change blew, no more regrets,
Time flies and really heals everything
Even a broken heart, has gotten back its wings

I give up my self to this new feeling
As it provides new resolve and meaning
I thought I would never feel this way again
Trust and respect that was lost, amidst this big den

Everyday my life was oh so gloomy
But then I met you, and it started to get groovy,
And at last I knew this heart of mine 
Has fallen again in due time


No comments:

Post a Comment