Monday, April 18, 2022

April Rose

 

The day I thought that wouldn’t never come

Was when you came along that’s all I could sum

I found joy and happiness

You were the love that I sought endless

 

I was just minding my way

And then I saw you, tulala ako sayu from that day

My life became wonderful and swirled

That’s because of you my darling my world

 

I wish that I could have met you before

That we could have loved so much more

Spend the days that could have been fun

Because love is here and we cannot run

 

I surrender to the feeling a new

As it gives me hope, something to look forward to

Love was just around the corner

I didn’t saw it at first because I was bitter

 

But then again, I love you with all of my heart

The words that you would always hear in this part

Where I show you how much you mean to me

Because it was you that would make my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment