Friday, June 3, 2022

The Princess that I miss

Alone again as I sit in this empty room

Dreaming of the day to see you again
I would vow and be under you care
Serving you with all my heart


I'm thinking about you
Words that I always wanted to tell you

The thin straw that became a strong rope

Is now what binds me in this hope


Wish that I could be with you forever
And promise to leave you never

Broken thoughts that still leads to your grace

My longings that I embrace


Days without you seems so empty

As life has lost its meaning

How I missed you so much

A hurting feeling that can be cure by you


Thinking of the times that we were having fun

Remembering the days of life in the sun

As time ticks away, everyday we should learn

Love is patient and kind it expects nothing in return    


I wanted to be by your side always

For as long as I live out  all of my days

Set my life to you because your hard to find
The Princess in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment