Saturday, May 28, 2022

Silent Pain

Again as I try to sleep at night

I cried because the feeling is not right

I have lost the love I sought 

Its killing me inside which I cannot fought


I love her so much that my heart screams of her name

But I cannot be with her that is her game

The agony of each day trying to hold back

Emotions and feelings that has been kept intact 


Sometimes I want to die due to the ache in my heart

But she gives me time and attention and I'm not that smart

And everywhere I look, I see her smiling face

I think I'm crazy then my heart starts to race


I keep on asking my self, are you OK?

Are you sure? are you OK?

What is happening, are you still OK?

Is this OK? and I replied to my self that I'm ok...


I'm dying inside, so helpless

The love that I search so restless
This chest of mine is about to explode

Still trying to keep it in for the final reload


All I can do is pray for her

Let God keep her safe and be kind to her
Watch her every day skin to skin

And please do not allow her to experience the pain I'm in



No comments:

Post a Comment