Monday, December 14, 2009

Trying to escape Love

I found this girl, sweet and a bit kind…
She’s sometimes feisty and sometimes too mild…
I thought that I would enjoy being with her
So we got our schedules all mixed up in a blur

Day goes by and I found her to be funny
She makes me smile and she wants me as her honey
To that I was surprise can’t think fast
I agreed and the rest came tumbling down in a blast

The first few days was fun and I enjoyed a lot
But my conscience struck and it made a dot
That I know someday I will leave her
I can’t promise to be here forever

As this thoughts cross my mind I ask my self…
Will I stop and forget her like a book in a shelf
Or will I continue to fool her that I’m gonna be here…
In this dilemma of choice, its so unclear

That this is not right, I fallen to the light
She caught me off guard when we become one…
Now these anxiety craws in the back of my mind
Shall we split? Can’t find the reason to go, I’m too kind…

No comments:

Post a Comment