Monday, December 28, 2009

The Turmoil In me

As the day consume me with anxiety
I saw the future flew outside the window
The memories we share just been buried lately
As the whole of my existence stop its flow

The hours seems so long to wait
The seconds and minutes feel like forever
When all the things had been said and done, it must be faith
Expecting that all might fall in the right place, that wasn’t clever

I didn’t saw it coming, hit me head on and crush so hard!
That I was still in a trance that I was still living the dream
Never expected to be like this, and I lost my thrump card
I had nothing more in me, I been empty and lost the reward

As my head moves and look s up in the sky
I see the same sky that I had been with for so long
But now the sky I did touch and hold before just flied
Out of my grasp and cannot have it anymore…

To this it was my fault, I made mistakes and now it’s catching up
May be karma or I have been to easy go luck in my life
A careless brat that didn’t cared enough for the future
And now it eats me inside out, that I guess even I cannot shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment