Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Let Go...

I know this is hard to begin with, but it has to come out…
That the thing that you tried to save was really not there even if you shout!
When love has dried up and stops to flow
Can’t even fool your self anymore and it really shows…

Poems I make represent a piece of me
A part where I express my self for everyone to see…
As this one carries out the task of giving up
It’s not my fault or my mistake to stir this cup

I gave you chances to redeem and come back
Gave you reasons to see that it’s gonna be back on track
But what did you do? You’ve fooled me… all those years and months…
I thought you would change for good, that’s what I want

My heart was crushed so badly that I almost wanted to die
The pain was unimaginable that I can’t stop to cry
I shouted out and made my self bleed, just to transfer the pain I feel
I was so lost at those times, so much hurt can’t heal…

This day is marked in my calendar
I will always remember forever like a scar
That I was once so dependent and weak
To that person I once loved so much before, it so antique

To start a new beginning that’s what I may call it
Where everything develops from scratches and stone splits
I have to rearrange what is left in me
To foresee the task I must do in order to stop this plea

Now as this ends, with the final words
The goodbyes and take care, it may seem absurd
But what do we learn from this? Life constantly change
No matter how many you choose from, you will find your self empty when you’ve chosen the wrong one…

1 comment: