Friday, April 23, 2010

Single as One...

Venturing life again hmm…., maybe fun… we’ll see
The time where you can be you… but sometimes can be so blue…
A journey again to search what was lost and setting one self to be free
This may be my reasons, after the end of my first chapter…

2nd Chapter… hmm… cannot make any out of it yet….
I have a lot of plans and dreams, but I want someone to share it with
But as far as I can see… maybe I don’t need someone yet…
I must focus first on my self from now on… I guess…

I used to be so dependent to the one that controls my life…
That I have gotten so used to it, that I was ok with it all of the time
I never thought or imagined this day would come…
That the love I kept for so long will be lost in just a blink of an eye….

Before I ask God, of all the things that you would take away from me….
I would allow it, just spare the person that I truly care about…
But I guess God took her away because I was so obsessed with her…
Now she’s gone and I’m here alone… wondering and still hurt…

Moving and facing each day… has been so different than before
You can always see the broken dreams and memories you recall
As this vortex of anxiety, pain, and depression consumes me
I just try to be strong and keep moving on… till I can reach my goals

Single as one as I may be… to the world they may never see
That being me in this point I’m in, is so very unhealthy
That I really really really… want someone to take my life…
Because everyday, when I remember what happened… the pain kills me inside…slowly you would wish that you want to die…

No comments:

Post a Comment