Thursday, April 8, 2010

Someone… Reach Out….

Trying to live in the world we are all in
Where everyone experiences in scenes…
The part where everything seems unclear
And can’t calm and sleep for holding someone so dear.

A reason for every action is what I always say
To which I can find logical answers to each and every God Forsaken day
I’m already fed up to the feeling that pushes me down
That all I wanted was someone I can lean on to my frowns.

Maybe this is the time where I will go on solo
And find out what I need to complete my cargo
Will some out there help me to ease the pain I have
That I’m giving my self away, needing someone to love

I thought I was alright and fine with being alone
But I was still looking for a place to call my home.
I thought I would be strong and guess I could move on…
But I was not… that I cannot stop my self to cry when I’m in the loneliest tune

The songs I learned to sing before that I didn’t knew I could relate
Are now the songs I sing every time I feel sad and almost ready to break
This maybe what I was destined for, a very big major set back
I can only endure this situation, until someone pulls me out of this box I’m in…

No comments:

Post a Comment