Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reality of Life


The sun sets as I watch from the sea shore
A ray of yellowish red and so much more…
Thinking of the things that I could have done
Some very late reactions, now it’s gone.

All I have is myself to blame
So I try to rephrase my life in this game…
Looser will always be looser
And winners will always be winners.

The facts of life which I learned
As I move towards the goal that I must earn.
The sea breeze a cool air that calms
To which I sit back and relax to the trees of palm.

Feeling the waves underneath my feet
And the sands that came along to greet…
I close my eyes and watch my past
Guess it will always be there, a broken glass…

Some things you cannot forget
Some things that gives you so much regret…
I just wish that the waves would carry me away
Far away and be gone.. or just die trying in vain…

No comments:

Post a Comment