Thursday, December 2, 2010

Return to Default


Here I am with a broken wing
A broken heart that cannot sing
I felt that I have died, loosing the life in me
That I don’t want to feel anything in this degree

I try to make myself enjoy, so that I won’t be crappy
But I want a day to go by, not pretending that I’m happy
I can be with friends and have so much fun
Up to the extent of being too drunk that I can’t even run.

I tried messing up my life, doing all stupid things
Like fall from a tree, and got bruises from a fight
Still I didn’t found comfort in all of that
Even thou if I scream so loud, that it hurts so bad!

As I realize that I’m trying to divert my pain
I saw myself suffered even more, instead of what I could have gained
Now I use this pain as a source of strength to go on
I think it help me a bit and found a reason to move on…

So now I’m turning myself back to the old me
Where I set my thoughts back from where I want it to be
A preset that makes me feel brand new
In exchange of the past that was so anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment