Monday, January 17, 2011

The Bucket of Pain and Sorrow

A sad and tragic love will always give sorrow
For it once bring laughter and hopes for tomorrow
How can you forget what you have been through?
Memories of joy and sadness, now what must I do?

It’s hard not to think about it sometimes
That it pops up in your mind, and then tears falls to rhyme
It’s a painful journey which no one would ever want
To be betrayed and lied, and left you down to rot.

How I wish that it had never happened
How I dreamed that memories of sad events be lessened
I always thought that I would make it through
But in the end, I always run to my old guitar and play songs of blue.

A lot of things resemble anything and everything of your past love
It’s like a domino effect that once fallen, you can never have
Where the plans made and future to be built
Are now crushing down to be swallowed by guilt.

That your mind comes to a tilt along with confusion
Feeling numb and dead wishing it was an illusion
The chill of losing something starts to show
Melancholies of fear of knowing the truth starts to grow.

Future and present fleeting love is too agonizing
Why can’t we have a love that is assuring?
When I learned hate… I learned to love myself
I guess love is never enough even if you’re killing one’s self…

No comments:

Post a Comment