Monday, January 24, 2011

Love Came Around

I found someone that makes me smile
That gives a throb that I thought was impossible
Someone that can make my head turn slowly
And I can’t take my eyes off of her... literally.

I really like her a lot, even before
But the courage in me is so small, so I need more
I tried to confess, still my mouth can’t speak
And a lot of things come to mind now I can’t breathe.

I look silly and nervous that I sometimes froze in front of her
I choke on my words before, when I try to please her
But now I guess I have more confidence
That I can act normally and calmly, so this is my chance.

I knew I have fallen, when I first saw her
My heart skips a beat and everything was a blur except her
She’s a bit feisty but I know she’s the one I’m missing
She’s so mysterious which keeps me on guessing.

Still… I need to do some things first to make things in order
And if she would wait for me I know that she’s mine
Maybe if my worries and problems are over…
Then maybe I can pursue love one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment