Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dream Girl :D

I wonder if I would love as much as I did before
But hopefully if ever that happens again, it would be different
Sometimes I wanted to try and confess my thoughts
But to a traumatic event, I can’t seem to do it…

Events that I want to erase in life is just around the corner
I need somebody to make me forget and make me stronger
Where I could regain the lost I had
And feel the feeling of love and warmth that I missed so bad.

If that somebody would come into my life
I would hold her tight and never let go
I would vow to love again for the last time
And she will be the one I would love and hold and be my home.

It doesn’t matter to me whatever things may come
I’m very patient and persistent, that’s all that I can sum
But crossing the border line means a different issue
At least that’s what I expect if the one I love is you.

I’m a very naïve person so I just day dream
If I could choose a trait of a girl, that would be loyalty
It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t know anything, I’m OK with that
So please God just do whatever you wish out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment