Sunday, May 8, 2011

Unspoken Love

I wish you could hear the whispers of my heart
That it only speaks of your name
All I wanted is to be with you, never apart
So I’m not playing any games.

I never expected to love again, when I met you...
Where a lot of emotions in me starts to show
An urge to which my actions are intended to you
I can’t explain why, but you really need to know.

When I wake up in the morning I think of you
I remember your face, that was gentle to my view
But that’s all that I can do, because you do not have a clue
For the love I have, must never show in all my cues.

If only you could understand how I feel
For the consequences of a confession I must not reveal
And the situations that we have that is so real
Better to be just friends, for it might become a deal.

Because I don’t want our friendship to end
Nor be awkward to you and start to pretend
Don’t you know that I want you more than just a friend?
But I guess life is cruel to the people who could not defend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! What manner of Love ! I still believe that the other should know...

    ReplyDelete