Sunday, May 1, 2022

More than a Friend

At last I have confessed

My feelings for her and all of the rest

The emotions kept for so long

Exploded in a day so very strong


I was not gonna tell her

I was supposed to be just a chauffeur

I was fine just being like that

But it changed when I saw another tomcat


I cannot explain what I felt that day

All I can do is just watch in dismay

The though of losing her comes into play

I never thought to feel that way


Jealousy anguish and despair

trying to keep my cool and just be happy for her 

I was so lost for words on that moment

Realization hit me in the face and its content


I never thought that it was already love 

Until I felt the ache and all of the above

The inklings I thought I have conquered

But no, I already fallen for her 

No comments:

Post a Comment