Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If Only...

Sumtimes i wanna stop loving...
Just to stop the hurting...
Sumtimes i wanna be someone else
To try another life and make sum sense

Now i really understand that u don't need me
That i was a problem 2 u from the very start.
I'm Sorry if i had displeased or hurt u
It will never happen again for this will be the end

Sorry i was so persistent and nostalgic
you won't hear anything from me from now on.
I only wish that you would be fine in all u do
and Always take care like i always tell u...

The life i had b4 was so great, that it had to end...
An Event that i haven't foreseen that crushed me to bent
Maybe it's not the ryt time for me to love again...
I'm sorry to had mislead u then.

But what i said b4 was true...
I had fallen and already in loved with u
now as i say gudbye... i hold this feelings and suppress it inside
for it was my reasons for actions to move closer to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment