Thursday, June 24, 2010

Misleading

All I ever made are poems of uncertainty
That keeps the pain more excruciating up to insanity
Where you play the part of an idiot
And get played over and over with no period

It’s getting irritating and rather a bit harsh
That your feelings are being stepped on and crushed
What kind of a person would you think that be?
Very unlikely to what she was before, too blind to see

I guess it’s really over
That the logic in waiting sours it’s cover
I guess this is the last blow
That I’ll start the path to vengeance really slow…

I have been mocked so much that it’s so beyond
And I hated it already and I want to be free from its bonds
That it’s already useless to continue…
That the life I lived before was already due

As I see that it’s the last stand I had
Things that I’ve seen and learn turned to be so bad…
Any normal person will be in revenge, in this state I am
Guess if you feel my pain, then this rage in me means I’m willing to be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment