Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reminiscing…

I was still fine when I last remembered
The feeling of fearing nothing even death
I was full of life and the days were so colored
Each moment was nothing like the air I breathe

The sun was always up and I have my smile
Factor that make’s you stand out in a crowd
Even the simple things I treasure was my style
And small pieces of memories I keep makes me proud

I was always fulfilled and I could not ask for anything
When times that I have nothing, I didn’t even care!
Now as I look at my life when I lost that thing
The dark clouds started to appear and now life is not fare

The calmness I once had was loosen with just a single blast
And the rage and anger overcome every part of me
That I cannot imagine that this was going to happen so fast!
I made a mistake in choosing and now it’s what I see…

I must now live with the pain of being betrayed
That it’s the start of a new beginning
In this world of unpredicted events that I hated
I only hope that the path I take would be more fulfilling…

No comments:

Post a Comment