Thursday, June 10, 2010

Remain

The shadow that was always behind me
The darkness it shows and made me see
Kept me dwelling to a path where good and evil exist
Balancing it with this two personalities in my list

The critic that smiles and laughs from my faults
The analyst that plans and decides every assault
Strategies that I play everyday in my mind
Where I need to be one step ahead, for life is not kind

As each moment that I give thought about it
I set myself things to plan and never quit!
The motivation I need everyday to become…
For this I can occupy the scenarios to come

Was goodbye a word to let go or to move on?
Either way it might sound the same, to withdrawn
In this vast possibilities in life that I think everyday
Makes me aware that it’s incontrollable in some ways

From this things I can predict and foresee
I can tell very well that I’m still falling, don’t you agree?
But it’s the only way I know that shows me I’m alive
Thou it’s a sad thing to know, it’s where I get my drive

No comments:

Post a Comment