Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End of Regrets

This year was not what I expected it to be
A dozens of unwanted memories is all that I can see
Christmas was supposed to be a jolly day
But it reminds me of the truth, I learned on that day.

A certain number in a month which I always remember
The only thing that reminds me of my slumber
I wanna remove that past memory of mine
So that I can never feel the pain that was so divine!

Thou I tried to forget everything
Places, events, things even names! It keeps on hunting
I just wanted to stop knowing what I had
Stop feeling the pain that sucks so bad…

Well it’s really a bummer to fall out of love
Where you just can’t take the pain, and all of the above
Even thou you love that person so much
It really comes to an end when the pain is too much…

No comments:

Post a Comment