Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Broken...


Another night that I cannot sleep
Thoughts of sadness kept in too deep
I’m so lost and still trying to survive
The life I had where I lost everything, still I’m alive

Sometimes I really want to die
Sometimes I dreamed that it was just a lie
That the mess, that was still in my head
Keeps on flashing back and has no end…

How I wish that I could forget…
That I never had been like this and now comes regret
If only I could see the future
Then I can play my life freely for sure!

But the things are real now
Really is a big factor, that asks me how?
When I hold to that life I had before…
Guess God has his ways of taking things back and it sores

Again I cannot stop to think, what was that about?
Why does it need to happen? And will there be bout?
Revenge is the first thing that flows into my mind
Vengeance served cold, guess that’s what I can find…

No comments:

Post a Comment