Sunday, May 9, 2010

PoeM fOr mE..................

As I start to make myself at ease
Just to feel comfort from this leash
Events that went and my new beginning
The agony that still lingers from within

Facts in life that I had learned
Stepping stones for me to earn
Actions that was taken in each decision
The results that made a bad impression

I for one cannot even tell
The things that might be unsuspected to fell
I’m just me, making my way through life
Simple and ordinary but can cope up in hype

I see a lot of opportunities in this pace
But still… I need someone to get me back in the race
I want somebody to share my dreams with…
Someone I can trust and is always there when I bleed

When will be the day of independence and liberation?
The one thing that stops me from motion
When will the hole that was created in my heart disappear?
Like an arrow that went in and out so clear

As I see my days with no hope and despair
Someone take me away and have memories to share…
Because what is success if your alone?
For it’s the path to loneliness when your on your own…

No comments:

Post a Comment