Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Wave of Silence....

Each moment in what you may call solitude
Is my stand still, and I feel so helpless in this attitude
That when I’m all alone, the memories that made me gray
Starts to overflow and depression come’s into play.

The little bit and pieces of events that passed
They carry me in the midst of thoughts and everything clashed
My life I cannot describe as I can describe it before
As the sea of dreams starts to dry up and sinks to the ocean floor

When you feel you’ve lost that very important thing in your life
That it cannot be replaced in just a matter of strife
Freaking out and almost loosing once self, knowing it’s gone
Insanity and reality seems hard to define as they become one

It’s not what everyone wants to hurdle in their lives
That every time you look at the mirror, you tend to lose your drive
Seeing that you went through hell and came back
Changes you in so many ways that redemption can make you crack

That sometimes you can think of evil things up to the very edge
Like selling your soul to the devil and be damned to get revenge
Still I’m trying calming my self not to do hasty things
For that if I did, I’ll be just like them, swallowed to the rings of hell as it may bring…

No comments:

Post a Comment