Monday, October 11, 2010

Confused

I cannot understand what I am feeling right now
It’s like I’m not at ease with the end of my old vow
Sometimes I can feel that she’s still calling, and asking me to go back
A lot of things remind me of her each and every day that reenacts’.

I can’t seem to get a hold of not wondering how she is…
Thou I try so hard to forget that she even exists
That I thought I would not worry a single bit
But what’s going on? I ask myself… I’m still in this pit…

Why am I still longing to see her?
Or talk to her just once more…
I can hear myself asking and shouting out
Is this what you really want?

I wanted a love that was true and not built on lies
A love that was once so pure and delicate
A life time of companionship till the end
Where it only ends with my last breath

But I guess its better this way…
I did my best and gave my all… but it just swayed
The love I once hold was long gone
And it’s easier to forget the pain when the rain stops and give way to the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment