Thursday, October 28, 2010

Poem oF Lov3

I wanted to tell you what’s inside my heart
The important and ultimate word is never part
All I need is you, that’s what my heart always shouts
To stay forever, to have and hold is what really counts.

To dream of love that never fades…
Ung parang buwan at araw, kaya hindi nag kaka shades
To see that love shines in your eyes
Is the feeling that can’t compare, can’t stop to fly!

Your smile keeps on hunting me and even in my sleep
It’s like an addiction, a memory that is kept in too deep
Your scent lingers even if you’re not there
I think I’m going crazy, but I don’t care!!!

How I wish this time would stop…
Moments together, memories, laughs, love… plz don’t pop?
Your voice shoots a straight arrow “Chuck!”
A sound that pierces the heart.

And you may not know that you are my Sungit Queen…
I love you forever even in my dreams
Remember that I’ll never change, even if I became a grumpy old man
You’ll be in my heart, until my last breath slips, ikaw lng mag pakilan man…

2 comments:

  1. i remember i made this poem for her... it was like 4 years ago... i recently found this poem inside my tool box... where it was hidden for 4 years... still what i said in this poem were true... never the less the person that was meant for this poem is already gone... it's not that i change... because people change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Hi! Just passing through... checking to see which blogs are active and up-to-date for our gallery! YOURS is! Awesome!
    Keep it up! Take care!

    Kath - MFS-The Resource Center
    The Many Faces of Spaces - MFS-Blogger Gallery

    ReplyDelete