Monday, October 4, 2010

Pieces of a Wish


As I look up in the dark and gloomy sky
Clouds of gray and the stars and the moon begin to fly
I always find myself dreaming of love that I once hold
That it would rewind and play for me to foretold.

I think of love every now and then
As if it’s my only way of starting again
To find someone I can turn too
A person I would love fully till the day of I do.

Parts of my wish that was once whole
Is to be with that person forever, not just a stroll
To express who I am which I’m not good at
Another personality I need to fix and do the math.

I can love simply because it’s what I feel
I can be yours forever if you say you will
I don’t need anything else only you
To clear up my gloomy nights and see a better view.

I want someone I can trust with my everything
Share my thoughts and dreams and believing
I can be as faithful and as loving for I love too much
But sometimes it hurts for wishes cannot be touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment