Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Whole You That I’ll be Missin


Days move so fast, still it’s not enough
The moments spent together that I just love
Seeing you completes my everyday
That the music inside me starts to play.

Your eyes that I love to watch
And your long black hair that I want to touch
I cannot explain why I am like this
But I love this feeling that I always wish…

As I make this poem while you’re around
I felt the excitement, the profound
Where I gaze at you as you do your ways
My heart beats fast so I try to look away.

Just the sight of you makes me feel nervous
Sometimes I can’t hide it, it’s so obvious…
So as the school days start to end
I’ll be missin your smiles, so I’ll just pretend.

That I’ll be waiting for the day to see you again
And the long wait that I have to face then
From here on I’ll be contented with my memories of you
While I pour myself in this poem and watch you from this point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment