Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Losing Battle

Another day of sentiment
Guess it’s always the same regiment
The campaign I took was not what I exceed
That I again have fallen to the ground and bleed.

It’s not even a winning battle to begin with
But still I charge in and consume all of my wit
Still I tried my best to conquer and win
But the victories I made were just on top of your skin.

Days go by and the battles went on
Trying to survive each and every action
Took a bullet from my feet, and still I tried to move
For I won’t go down that easy coz I have something to prove.

That even if it cost me my life on the battlefield
I know what I was fighting for and I knew that my fate was sealed
Upon taking this unwinnable quest
I also prepared myself for the worst…

No comments:

Post a Comment