Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Call for Change

I leave when I know that I must
To seek more in life, in which I trust
It’s not the end but a beginning
In which you’ll understand more, if you get my meaning.

Set off and find greener pastures
Opportunities that comes in various gestures
Go on and never look back
For it might just hold you back.

Move towards a certain goal
Then all the rest will just roll
It’s like a dice which bounces with uncertainty
Falls flat to give you your destiny.

Imagine if you would just do nothing
Will you expect anything?
It would take a miracle, but miracles happen when u act
Guess not, and that’s a fact.

Life may not be fair for all
But at least we need to struggle or else we fall
I already know my calling
A stretch that I must do alone to stop me from falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment