Saturday, December 4, 2010

Please Heart Stop


A moment ago I felt that I can’t breath
Seeing again the things that I hide underneath
Memories I wish to disappear
Pictures frozen in time… slowly reappears.

I told myself, never ever look at those again
For it only brings agony as each photo reminisce on pain…
Still my curious heart keeps on and on
That I can’t refrain, even if I’m in frown.

I should stop lingering in the past
So that I can concentrate on things that last…
I gave my all to work things out…
That’s what I did, but I guess it didn’t work out.

Why am I still thinking of things like this?
Am I prolonging my sufferings as I fall from the abyss?
I don’t want to hold any grudges as much as possible
I just want to stop loving you! But I’m not able…

I should be happy that I’m out already
Still a part of me is struggling, very unsteady
If only I didn’t have to love that much
Then maybe.., I wouldn’t be this crushed…

No comments:

Post a Comment