Sunday, December 19, 2010

Resolutions of Conflictions

The coming year is my first day view
Where I need to focus with all of the cues
A year where I start fresh
And what I really needed to fix all this mess.

I leave what I gained and learn from what I lost
To begin new memories of life with lesser cost
Maxing out what was left behind
Things I had forgotten, that is still on my mind.

Completing my basic needs
Securing a more cautious seeds
So that it could grow wiser
Than what the bearer couldn’t achieve.

Thou I still dream of yesterdays
Re-living what I had before and come what may
I would give anything to experience that again
But no… I should be more stronger to release this pain.

A noble thing to do is to carry on
Even if the burden is too heavy, life goes on
We cannot change whatever we’ve done in the past
What matter is that we learn from that mistakes and make sure it would be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment