Sunday, May 8, 2022

Falling and Falling

I don’t know what really happened

Every time I'm with this friend

All of a sudden, I was not feeling grey 

It wasn’t really any ordinary day


Every time we’ve ever talked and chatted

Time really flies and begged it not to stopped 

All I know is that in my heart, it can’t be the same

I always think of her, I think I'm going insane


Love might be the reason behind my infatuation 

But this sensation is what I love in this situation

I hope that my feelings would reach her

To show my sincerity if she prefer


But now, just looking at her photo makes my heart pound

I cannot stop the happiness and kilig, what I found

All the sudden having to look in your eyes makes me start to lose control of my heart

Keeping the symptoms hidden inside and trying to be smart


When you look into my eyes, I start to blush every time, I don’t understand

I'm not so sure on how to react when you reach out for my hand

I wish to make the moment stop with all my might

All I can do is dream about you every night

No comments:

Post a Comment