Monday, May 23, 2022

Hope

As I wait for the day to end

Watching the clouds move and try to pretend

The time slowly passes which I cannot blame

I waited for you but you never came


I think I know now what she means

The signs that I was not able to glean

That I'm just a mere friend nothing more

Someone you can call but not adored


You suddenly changed and I don't know why

The day became so long and I  started to cry

Was it the things I have not done?

Or my feelings has not reach you? or are you trying to run?


I know that your hurting too

Do you think that I would do the same thing to you?

I love you so much and still I know not why?

I fallen for you and that's the reason I always try


I want to heal and mend your broken heart 

So that you can love and be loved

So you can become the same person you once were

And even if I'm not the one, you can start again

No comments:

Post a Comment