Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Royalty and Me

I was a fool to love a Princess

Not in my league and also priceless

I cannot offer a life of luxury and gold

I'm just a simple man trying to be bold


Yet I fallen for her with her beautiful smile

Her long black hair which I love her style

The soothing voice of calmness and peace

The funny jokes which she can only release


I was bewitch with her simplicity and charm

Cannot forget details about her warmth

A princess worthy of a prince

But I'm just me how can I convince?


I can see how far we are apart

She is rich and I only have my heart

I was so naïve that I didn't realize

I have nothing to offer and was not thinking too wise


A nobody that has nothing

A meaning less existence and not a king

Like the sun and the moon and stars

That can never become one so far


Still I love her with all my heart

It may not be enough and could keep us apart

I guess I'll die trying 

Proving her she is worth waiting


No comments:

Post a Comment