Monday, January 4, 2010

The Exchange

Now as I try to hold on in what is left
I traded position with the man I have hated
The owner becomes the renter for short
This is a big mockery for me, but in the name of love I will sacrifice

This will be the first time I will play this part
But as long as I still hold dearly what I have left
That will be my remaining strength to go on
And pursue the last remaining dreams I have in me…

This will be difficult, but for the one I love…. I will
May be this is how I should repay the mistakes I done before
And the problems I cause has catching up on me
The karma I guess is now on it’s toll

The anxiety has disappeared a bit… or maybe I’ve gotten use to it already
The paranoia still lingers but not that much anymore
I maybe becoming numb now because I can’t feel pain anymore
That I was crushed so hard that I can tolerate it.

Will this change someday?... hopefully maybe…
For now I must do my best to fix my life and worry less about anything
And plan my next move, this will be a long term goal
But as long as it takes me to where she is that’s the least of my concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment