Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Start

New Year has started and new events had happened
The person that has been always on top has fallen down
The trust has been broken…
A lot of hurt cause too much pain to complicate

Is the New Year a new beginning of a new chapter?
Guess I will never know…
Will this be fruitful or becomes more worst than it is?
Hopefully things will go as planned…

I’m not gonna hope too much because I did that already
And it was not good... disappointments, etc, etc…
It was the most painful thing ever
That it cannot be compared to anything I had experienced

A new life maybe awaits me now… that it still lingers
That the defeat I had, left a scar and can never be removed
And the actions that took place will never be change
With all this happened so fast you cannot react

It will be a year full of pain
And I’m already preparing myself for the worst
That it will be the part where all that started
Will come to its end….

No comments:

Post a Comment