Thursday, January 21, 2010

RDDAMR

You’re the first person that comes in to my mind
That I can’t seem to forget
I love to see you everyday, and see your smiles
You make me forget my worries and fears

I never thought that you were always there
That before we are just like strangers
I was trying to keep myself in a box
But you reach out to me and help me out

I was not aware that the days we spent…
I would fall for you, and loved you
I haven’t proven anything yet, but still…
I’ll be here for you, if you need me

My life has a meaning, now that I found you
That I was not so sure of the days ahead before…
If I swore my loyalty to you, will you keep it?
If I’ll be your lover, will you be my lifetime partner?

These are the things that run into my mind
And you’re on the very least of it all
You have become my priority one
The most valuable person to me, next to my self…

No comments:

Post a Comment