Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meaningless

As I continue the travel in life
I ask my self, are you still all right?
When love is gone and I’m still holding on
Was I to blame or should I start to frown?

Expectations seem not so good anymore
That it’s really nothing to me, unlike before
I think I’m changing. But I don’t want to
For if I change, I’ll be somebody new…

I know that I’m really hurting inside
Everyday I endure to stay in this fight
When will I find my happiness?
When will this ache disappear? I’m so stressed

Life without you I can’t imagine
But still you’re pushing me to this point I’m in…
You can’t blame me if sometimes I just want to die
Because the pain each day, really kills me inside…

You said you love me, but what are you still doing?
You said that I’m the only one and still nothing…
I don’t want to live like this, do you want me to like this?
If one day comes that I have already died… don’t tell me I didn’t warn you…

No comments:

Post a Comment