Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awakening

My next move to self renewal
Is to find a solid ground to stabilize my status
To regain my pride and stop this withdrawal
From being naïve and being hiatus

The moment I have realize this
Makes it easy for my logical reasoning not to miss
Being sulking up too long, and now it’s over
The new me started to become the drover

I already acknowledge this before
But to my hearts content it was neglected
I followed my heart and lose my core
Now is a different story, it should be perfected

Need to find reasons for my self to exist
For the old reason was nothing but a twist
Guess that I was still lingering, that was long gone
That took me too long to realize, that was not the one

Simply thanks to life beacons with what I had
To comply to the things that are at hand
Surly I need to erase the past that hurts
A memory of everything great and worst…

No comments:

Post a Comment